Register to EAACI Master Class on Adolescents and Young Adults 2022
EAACI invites you to register for the next EAACI Master Class on Adolescents and Young Adults, taking place in Geneva, Switzerland, from 20–21 May 2022.
This physical meeting promises to be a highly interactive experience, allowing delegates to interacted and learn from each other and from leading experts in the field. In this Master Class, healthcare professionals involved in the management of adolescents and young adults with allergies and asthma will have access to tools which will help them understand the challenges faced by patients in that age group suffering from allergies and asthma. The programme will bring you the understanding of the challenges faced by adolescents and young adults with allergies and asthma and why they are at risk patients; present you tools to assist adolescents and young adults to better self-manage their allergies and asthma; and provide you guidance to set up a local adolescent and young adult allergy transition service.
Summary of the Scientific Programme:
• Overview of the challenges of adolescent and young adults with allergies and asthma.
• Overview of interventions for better self-management of allergies and asthma in adolescent andyoung adults.
• Transition process and transfer of adolescent and young adults with allergies and asthma.
• Practical skills and resources to implement transition care in practice
• Presentation of European guideline on effective transition of adolescents and young adults
with allergies and asthma by applying recommendations into clinical practice
Early bird registration fees are available until April 7, so make sure to secure your spot for a reduced fee now!
Learn more about the meeting: https://www.eaaci.org/master-classes/master-class-on-adolescents-and-young-adults